Click HERE to Download a Detailed PDF file for Contamination Control Flooring.
Permanent, washable, tack regenerating mat (patent pending) designed specifically for the removal of even the finest footborne and wheelborne contamination.
- Low profile for easy and safe passage of carts and personnel.
- Multiple applications – inside/outside cleanroom area, air showers, gown rooms, and entry/hall ways.
- Removes 98% – 100% of all surface footborne and wheelborne contamination. (Minimum 3 steps)
- Custom cut sizes and installation instructions at NO CHARGE. New vinyl weld creates a contamination free seam. Most seaming done at Hartco. Any size or shape available. We Create the Solution to Your Need ! ! !
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – 100% recyclable at NO CHARGE; thereby decreasing on site waste. 100% of all materials can be recycled – JUST CALL US for disposal.
- Will self-adhere to any flat, clean surface. When needed, non residue adhesive strips provided at NO CHARGE.
- Can be moved to different locations without distortion and tearing.
- NO risk of static damage. NO LAYERS TO PEEL OFF TO CREATE DAMAGING STATIC.
- Levels of STATIC dissipated when walking across mat ! ! 10 SURFACE RESISTANCE.
- JUST MOP, RINSE, SQUEEGEE AND LET DRY ! ! 100% of the tack is regenerated when cleaned properly and regularly.
LONGER LIFE, LESS WASTE, LOWEST COST. – THAN ANY OTHER ALTERNATIVE PERMANENT OR DISPOSABLE.
||Standard of 90 -100 mils
Standard width up to 4 ft.
Standard length from 1 ft (.3m) to 50ft (15m)
Coefficient of Friction 2.02 (ASTM C1028), 4.05 TORTUS
Load Resistance 1200 PSI .
Heat Resistance 32º F to 123º F; 0º C to 50º C Length* Standard
Toxicity Non-toxic *These vary depending on specific customer needs.
X-Rays No Effect
Gamma Rays No Effect
ESD Features Dissipative (more information available upon request)
Chemical Resistance Resistant to most chemicals (more information available upon request)
Bacteria Resistance Prevents common bacteria (tested on pseudonomas aerugonosa and staphylococcus aureus.)